This discussion will explore many of the energy-related challenges for data centers and other critical facilities as we look at new and rapidly evolving issues like grid reliability, energy efficiency, renewables, and sustainability within this and other critical industries.
The panel will consist of thought leaders from CPower Energy Management: KC Mares, Director of Data Center Strategies, who brings decades of data center energy management experience, and Nate Soles, VP of National Accounts, who manages dozens of data center clients and strategies across North America.
This is an interactive discussion with a live Q&A from the audience. The session will focus on several key areas and learning objectives:
- Understanding the most important challenges facing data centers today
- How demand-side energy management can and should be a critical strategy for critical facilities
- Understanding the relationship between energy efficiency, reliability, and resilience
- How data centers can play a key role in the grid of the future
- How emergency generation and clean energy can work together for a better future