Today, I am excited to unveil the next phase in the evolution of our company brand that celebrates you, our customer. As the national leader in providing flexibility and reliability solutions, we are enabling the clean energy transition through a Customer-Powered GridTM.
Our customers have always remained at the core of what motivates us. Together, we have the power to deliver 6.3 GW of capacity across the country.
- We know you are looking for ways to find greater flexibility, predictability, and automation of your distributed energy resources (DERs) strategy. With rising energy costs you are interested in grid revenues and on-bill savings, all while looking for ways to join the clean energy transition while minimizing the risk in today’s economy.
- Your operations resiliency is top of mind as extreme weather becomes more frequent. You want to be prepared and keep your business going.
- And more than ever, there are pressures on your business to ensure you are driving sustainable practices. You want to mitigate the impacts of climate change for your community and its future generations to come.
Our focus as ever remains on how we work alongside our customers to make a better world for us all: creating a Customer-Powered GridTM to enable a flexible, clean and dependable energy future. We know that our customers’ DERs are the solutions to a more resourceful future — one that rewards you for enabling a more-interconnected energy infrastructure that supports community resilience and drives decarbonization:
- A Customer-Powered GridTM benefits energy users across the U.S. CPower has paid out more than $1B in grid revenue to its customers since 2015. We also help customers optimize their DERs through our artificial-intelligence-driven EnerWiseTM Site Optimization solution, which maximizes the earning potential of DERs by automatically managing energy assets across multiple energy markets and utility programs simultaneously.
- A Customer-Powered GridTM drives reliability through DERs that augment traditional supply-driven grids powered by utilities and grid operators. Over the last several years, multiple grid-level reliability issues driven by variable impacts from greater deployment of intermittent renewable energy resources and more frequent extreme weather events have been prevented or mitigated through the support of demand response solutions.
- A Customer-Powered GridTM is necessary to achieve the clean energy transition. Demand flexibility embodies sustainability by tapping resources that are already available. CPower helped its customers avoid the carbon emissions associated with more than 286,000 metric tons of CO2 in a single year by reducing the need for fossil-fueled peaker plants through energy efficiency and the dispatch of customer-owned DERs.
We’re proud that our modernized brand celebrates you: our customers and how together we are enabling a cleaner, greener and more reliable grid. Thank you for being part of the solution!
Jessica brings more than 20 years of experience in marketing, customer experience, product management, operations and digital to CPower as Vice President of Marketing. Prior, she led teams at Southern California Edison (SCE) in building awareness and access to new customer solutions to meet the energy goals of a diverse set of customers to balance the grid and improve the environment.