CPower can help you earn additional revenue for your organization’s energy-saving efforts
Already one of the largest providers of demand response to commercial and industrial organizations in the US, CPower has deepened its commitment to energy efficiency by recently acquiring the eCap Network and Electric Market Connection (EMC) – two leading providers of energy efficiency measurement and verification services in the PJM market.
If your organization has recently completed, or is planning, and energy efficiency project, you may be entitled to receive payments for the next four (4) years.
CPower specializes in qualifying and capitalizing past energy efficiency projects in PJM’s complex markets. Contact us today to learn if your energy efficiency project qualifies to earn your organization additional revenue.
Contact us and learn how to earn additional revenue from Energy Efficiency. Call 844-276-9371 or fill out the form below.
- If you’ve completed an energy efficiency project within the last year and still own the capacity rights to the energy you reduced, CPower can likely offer your reduction into the PJM Capacity Market (RPM).
- CPower’s team of experts will assess your energy efficiency project and officially confirm your permanent load reduction, which we’ll offer into the RPM.
- Your organization can potentially earn quarterly payments for the next 4 years, continually helping to offset your total energy spend.
- Your CPower team will be with you every step of the way and can help you earn even more revenue by participating in other PJM demand response programs.
1. Complete the Project. Save on Energy.
The moment your organization completes an energy efficiency (EE) project, you begin to realize savings on your energy bill.
2. Earn Additional Revenue in PJM’s Capacity Market
As a licensed curtailment service provider (CSP), CPower can then offer your reduced capacity into PJM’s capacity market, turning your “NegaWatts” into another revenue stream.
Your EE project will continue to earn revenue from PJM for 4 years after completion. Savings continue forever.
Energy Efficiency Qualifying projects
Qualifying projects include:
– Variable-Frequency Drives (VFDs)
– Compressed Air
– Industrial Process Improvements
– Weatherization/Building Envelope
– LEED/Green Building
– New construction projects exceeding industry standards
Non-Qualifying projects include:
– Non-permanent Loads Reduction
– Behavioral Changes
– Programmable Thermostats
– Dispatchable Resources
– Generators (Gas, Solar, Wind)
Sample EE projects
Combine Energy Efficiency with Demand Response for maximum earnings.
When you participate in energy efficiency and one of PJM demand response programs—Capacity, Economic, Synchronous Reserves— you can open new revenue streams, allowing your organization to more quickly realize the return on investment (ROI) of your energy efficiency projects.
The Current - Stay Ahead of the Demand Curve
Join experts from CPower as we give insight into how your site can maximize energy revenue and on bill savings...Read more