State of the 2020 New England Energy Market (Webinar)
Even before the onset of the Covid-19 lockdown, 2020 was expected to be a year of change in New England’s energy market. As the region works its way through the pandemic’s maze, organizations are reexamining their energy management strategies in search of optimization for an increasingly uncertain future.
This webinar is designed to give organizations like yours the demand-side energy management insights you need to make the most of 2020 and beyond in New England.
Topics covered include:
- How ISO-NE is working to address the region’s fuel security issues
- Proposed energy market changes and redesigns
- How renewables are affecting the market
- Energy storage other distributed generation monetization opportunities
- New and existing demand response programs
- And more…
CPower’s New England experts Mat Tuttelman and Jobin Arthungal host this webinar that includes a question and answer session.